Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inspiration For The Last Few Days

As we all hustle around to finish last minute holiday tasks, it is important to try and remember the purpose behind what we are doing.  To find a moment to regroup at the end of each day (and indulge the amateur photographer in me), I am taking my first Big Picture Class.  The class is called "Picture The Holidays", and has inspired me to find moments of peace during this insanely busy time.


It is amazing how a simple phrase can inspire a photo of something that you might have otherwise overlooked:


The prompt "Make a list, check it twice", made me actually take a second to appreciate all of the family and friends that are on our Christmas Card List as I rush to get my cards in the mail:




When I came downstairs this morning, hubby had made this beautiful fire for Mr. Cheeks and I.  It was a wonderful way to start our day!


With just a few days left before Christmas, find a second to photograph something you might not have noticed, and capture the season in a different way.

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Lyng said...

Wow, your Christmas Card list looks a whole lot more organized than mine :) I hope you enjoy your break and have a magical Christmas with your family! Happy New Year too...cheers!

 

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home