Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Cabin In the Woods


 Good friendships are such a blessing, and traveling with new friends is such fun.  There is something so peaceful and reviving about being in Nature.  This little "home away from home" was our retreat for the weekend!

Very rarely there is power in procrastination, but for once it paid off.  Due entirely to my indecision, we booked this cabin days before our departure, and it ended up being such an affordable weekend. Bonus!



Once of the things I love most about living near Atlanta is that you get four complete Seasons, but don't have to deal with many extremes.  (I guess I've already forgotten how hot I was this Summer).

These Fall leaves were so beautiful.  Even better was the way that they reflected in the perfectly still Lake.

As the last of the leaves begin to fall and the colder weather sets in, I look forward to the fun things that Winter has to offer.  My mind wanders to thoughts of hot cocoa, fuzzy warm jackets, pretty scarves, little red noses, evergreen trees, and time spent inside enjoying family and friends.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home