Sunday, January 9, 2011

The First Sunday Scoop of 2011


This year, instead of just featuring one or two blogs each week, I will highlight great posts that I find during the week.  I chose categories that I find useful in my life as a new mom.  Enjoy!


Parenting Resources: Positive Parenting Webinar : Inspired to Action

Food: 5 Major Pitfalls of Dieting : Well Grounded Life

Fitness: Have Fun While You Exercise : She Knows

Taking YOUR Time (Self Care and Hobbies): 2011 Project Life Is Here : Becky Higgins

Organization For the Busy Mom: 5 Simple Ways to Organize Your Home : Organizing Junkie


Blogging: Simple Blogging E-Book : Small Notebook

Fashion and Beauty Tips: Bronzer, The Miracle Worker : Babblings of a Mommy




Did you write a great post this week?
I would love to feature your post on my Sunday Scoop!  Please send me an email (katiederman@comcast.net) with this information:

Your Name
Name of Your Blog
Post Title and Link to the Post
Category of Your Post




Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Charlene Juliani said...

thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :-)

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Lisa C. said...

Thanks fro the follow... and the kind comment.. hehehehehehe Following back.. and THANKS for these great links.. I LOVE themm...

 
At January 10, 2011 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Frugal and Fun Mom said...

At Home Moma following you back from last weeks blog hop! www.athomemoma.com

 

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home