Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back2Blogging Day 3

Today's part of the SITS Challenge was to repost a blog entry whose title you were proud of.  I didn't have to think too hard about this one...


My favorite post title so far was "Another Baby, Without Being Pregnant".  Although somewhat quirky (and not at all a heart-warming adoption story), I think it got the attention of folks stopping by, and it was one of my first humorous posts.  Don't worry - anytime I post about Hubby, he always gets to read it first, and has full censorship rights.  Only fair.

Intrigued?  Have a look here.

P.S. Short post - Mr. Cheeks deciding "To be or not to be"...SICK.

A big thank you goes out to the sponsors of the Back2Blogging Challenge: Standards of ExcellenceFlorida Builders AppliancesWestar Kitchen and Bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home