Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Your Turn to Shine!

Those who follow me know that I have found one of the best aspects of blogging to be the sense of community amongst those involved.  Since I am a working mom, I miss out on having a group of moms that I can confide in.  Blogging has filled that void, and offered me every resource imaginable.  So many resources, in fact, I need another day in the week to put them all into action.

I think it is important to spotlight those who share a unique message in their blog, whether it be heartfelt, humorous, spiritual, or otherwise beneficial to all who read it.  One particularly HOT Sunday in Atlanta, I found a very enticing picture of Ice Cream, and got the idea for the Sunday Scoop.  Ending the week featuring great blogs seemed like a great idea to me.


The more I get into blogging (and honestly, the more I have returned to work), I am not sure that I am the best person to seek out blogs, as there are SO many.  So, I am putting a spin on the Sunday Scoop, and inviting those of you who would like to be featured to let me know, and we will put YOU on center stage. Comment Love will be flowing, and you may even find yourself with some new followers.

Don't be shy!  The best way to gain readership is to put yourself out there, and the talent in the blogopshere is amazing.  Check out the "Featured On The Sunday Scoop" page to learn more about being featured.  I can't wait to feature some new blogs this week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home