Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scrapbooking: "My Little Monkey"

This Sunday we enjoyed the most wonderful family day that we've had in a long time.  After going to church in the morning, all three of us took the most peaceful nap.  {Ahhh.}  Recharged, we headed to a nearby park for some fresh air.  The weather was (temporarily) warm and sunny.  


I had such a great time watching Hubby and Mr. Cheeks play on the playground.  Even our dog took a turn going down the slide - who could resist?  I've been so inspired by Project Life and other blogs to create layouts of the fun everyday moments.  Here is what I created tonight:


Materials Used: Patterned Papper: Jumpin' Monkey, Monkey Face, Palm Tree Paradise (www.designsbyreminisce.com); The Paper Company Basic Cardstock: Kraft; Brazzill Basics Cardstock: "Classic Yellow Green" "Chocolate Brown"; Tag, Monkey, Bracket, and Text cut from Silhouette SD.


2 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Anonymous heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

awe, looks GREAT! I heart scrapbooking - but with 2 kids it's getting hard to get the motivation to get everything out only to put it all back again...if only I had my very own craft room!!

instead, I'm thinking of going digital from here on out - wish me luck!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Glad your family had a great Sunday! Love the scrapbook page/layout. So cute!

 

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home