Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project Life | January 2011


I am excited to share some of my recent Project Life pictures from January!  It has been so fun to photograph and journal each day and remember what made us smile.

We kicked off 2011 with our great friends!  Mrs. W has a fabulous blog about life as a newlywed.  It is a perfect mix of humor, reflection, and honesty.  


In the true spirit of New Years Resolutions that I always never keep, I got to work on deep cleaning my house.  It is amazing to me that things that look perfectly clean in your home are actually disgusting!  I have actually stuck with this resolution longer than expected....because we've been housebound for a week.


One of the cool things about living where we do is that we are incredibly close to my parents.  They are amazingly supportive of us, and it is neat to watch Mr. Cheeks grow up so close to them.


Last week was an interesting bonding time for Mr. Cheeks and I.  Sure, we spend lots of time together, but not usually without trips to the grocery store or Target.  Staying home with him during the snow really tested my Mommy Ability & Sanity.


Going In For the Kill on the homemade Playdough :-)

Back to Work.
Today, it's back to the schoolhouse.  Time to get back in the saddle, and hope I don't get thrown off!










1 Comments:

At January 22, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm with you! Being snow bound for that entire week was almost more than I could take! It was INSANE! They're calling for something here starting Monday night - SERIOUSLY!!!! Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home