Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Sunday Scoop


This is one of my favorite times of the week!  I love to feature other bloggers that write great content and make the lives of their readers more fun, fashionable, and easy.  Here are a few posts that I particularly enjoyed this week:

Photography:  Every Day Photo Inspiration | Ali Edwards for Shutterfly 

Taking YOUR Time (Self Care and Hobbies): The Secret Ingredient Is You | Kelly Rae Roberts

Organization For the Busy Mom: 6 Containerizing Rules To Consider | Organizing...Your Way

Blogging: Free Scrapbook Fonts & Fonts for Peas | kevinandamanda.com

Fashion and Beauty Tips: Accessories for Moms to Spice Up Any Outfit | Life...Your Way

Faith:  Bible Verse Friday | Busy Biz Blogs


Did you write a great post this week?
I would love to feature your post on my Sunday Scoop!  Please send me an email (katiederman@comcast.net) with this information:

Your Name
Name of Your Blog
Post Title and Link to the Post
Category of Your Post



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home