Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School - Special Moments

A school is a special place.  Exploration, development, laughter, and growth all take place in a school.  Being a student when you are only 2 can be a daunting task, but Mr. Cheeks is up for it.


When I look at this picture, I marvel at not only the magic of watching an individual grow, but growing with them.  Learning things you never knew; I couldn't make the awesome tractor and racecar sounds I make now even a year ago!  And revisiting all of the simple things in the world that make it so magical.  When is the last time you shrieked at the sight of a school bus?


It may be challenging to wave goodbye to those little cheeks in the morning, or even to help the big kids learn during the day.  Most days, though, there's no place I'd rather be than school.


2 Comments:

At September 8, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Jenners said...

That is such a sweet photo. You can tell they are both having a moment together in it.

Visiting from Mama Kats.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This single photo truly captures the moment—the wonder and excitement of beginning school. I also loved the text that accompanied it.

Visiting from Mama Kat's

 

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home