Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whew! Goodbye March!


It has been sheer madness on Addington this month!  In addition to the normal excitement of a toddler, a traveling husband, and three hundred of my closest middle school friends, this is my busiest month at the schoolhouse.

I am so proud of my kiddos - they performed for a panel of judges and put on several beautiful performances.  Top ratings = one happy band director.

Mr. Cheeks vocabulary is growing by the day, and cracking me up by the minute.  He managed to fight the pollen with healthy doses of Children's Allegra, so he could be back on the court and keep Hubby's bracket alive.  Favorite Words: Net.  Hole.  Ball.  (Repeat 500 times).

With all of this madness, I haven't found a second for the computer, but I did briefly escape and find time for my other love - wine.

We enjoyed a fun visit from our family, and headed up to the North Georgia Wine Country (WATCH OUT NAPA!):




So Cheers!  Thanks, March, for the wild ride.  Hello, April - Spring Break, Sun, Almost out of School, and more time for all of the things I love.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home