Sunday, July 18, 2010

SITS Build A Better Blog Challenge

The wonderful ladies at SITS are hosting a "31 Day Build A Better Blog Challenge".  I decided to take part in this challenge because I am so new to blogging, and there is SO much to learn.  Now I will be surrounded by the over 400 bloggers that have committed to this challenge.  


If you are not familiar with SITS, they are  "a group of more than 6,000 women bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. Lots and lots of comments."  Joining this group has been a fantastic way to meet lots of new bloggers, and read lots of great blogs. The SITS blog offers great daily advice and ideas for blogging, too! 

The Problogger Challenge features an EBook by Darren Rowse called "31 Days to Build A Better Blog".  Although I have just begun reading it, it looks fantastic!

I also found a wonderful Bloghop today (something else completely new to me!).  If you are a participant in the 31DBBB Challenge, join the Bloghop below!

Looking for a way to stay organized during the challenge?  Check out this fantastic To Do List on one of my new favorite blogs, Fun With Mama

I'm so excited to meet all of the other participants and get started with the challenge tomorrow!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks for the links -- visiting from SITS and off to check out Fun With Mama's list. : )

Fondly,
pink and green mama
MaryLea

 
At July 19, 2010 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Mrs. Werginz said...

I want to join the thing so people visit my blog and comment! You have to teach me how...this blog hop is fun too!! SO many are out there!!

 

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment, helping make Articles From Addington an interactive forum for moms and bloggers. Thanks for taking the time to read my "articles"!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home